Wednesday 3 August 2011

My first post

Hey it's me Greenalink, you may remember me from speed runs such as:

Super Mario 64 DS,
New Super Mario Bros [DS]
and Shadow Complex.

Not to forget my published Tools Assisted Speed run (TAS for short)
Wario Land Super Mario Land 3 in 21:49.15 by me

I am also a great glitch hunter, finding bugs that are either game breaking, useful, or useless. Including:

*Own evidence (found this myself)*
GTA Chinatown Wars: How to complete the DS version in less than 5 minutes

Lara Croft GoL: How to perform infinite jumps (co-op) and Lara Croft having a psychic shield.

Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time: How to Skip Basement floor 1 inside the Deku Tree with a simple jump (no glitchy techniques like Hovering and Megaflip/Mega sidehop).

Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass: Boomerang tricks through walls to get unreachable keys, Hammer over Doors to hit unreachable foot switches.

Legend of Zelda A Link to the Past GBA: How to corrupt the file and become 'cursed' Link.

Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks: 1 major timesaver in the Marine/Ocean temple.

Wario Land Super Mario Land 3: Wario's Fake Death glitch


*Supported evidence (already discovered just recently but I posted them to show that it is legit)*
Super Smash Brothers Melee: Playing as Master Hand without cheat devices

Ocarina of Time 3D: Starting a new game with ANY item on B.

Stay tuned to this blog as I will post some interesting updates such as opinions on old/new games and other cool stuff along the way.

In case you haven't seen my youtube channel it's
www.Youtube.com/Greenalink

No comments:

Post a Comment